A ketogenic Meal Club designed by professionals
starting at $12.60/mealGet Fed/keto
Fed/keto is a dietitian designed meal plan, created to allow you to safely enjoy low carb meals. We deliver 3 fresh meals a day right to your door.
Our ready-to-eat meals are designed by a Registered Dietitian and created from scratch by our chefs. With Fed/keto you can forget worrying about tracking your macronutrients and whether or not you’ll stay in ketosis. A worry-free, convenient, and delicious meal service, Fed/keto covers all of the low carb, high fat basics.
Our dietitian designed meals prioritize vitamins, minerals, and whole ingredients, bringing a new level of nutrient-focus to keto eating.
Delivered to your Door
Save time on grocery shopping and do more of the things you love with our convenient home or office delivery.
Ready to Eat in Minutes
Our meals are professionally planned and prepared. Your meals are in your fridge, ready to eat when you are.
Nutritionally Designed Meals
Fed takes nutrition focus to a new level:
Low Carbohydrate Intake
Between 20-30 grams of net carbohydrates per day. This is the level at which most people are able to reach ketosis.
Plenty of Fibre
It can be tough to get enough fibre on the keto diet. We ensure your days are filled with a diverse array of fibre-rich foods.
Tons of flavour and ingredient variety is hard (and expensive) to do when cooking keto for yourself. Your tastebuds will never tire on Fed/keto, and you can feel great knowing we operate on a zero-food-waste policy.
We know the “keto-safe” fruit and vegetable list is relatively short, so we spend extra time looking at the vitamin and mineral content of our meals.
Benefit Your Health
Fed’s meals don't just taste good – they improve your everyday life! We pay close attention to the balance of nutrients to fulfill your health needs.
Stay Full Longer
Fat and protein are satiating and satisfying. On Fed/keto you won’t go hungry.
Boost Heart Health
Keto diets may improve HDL cholesterol levels and lower triglycerides. Both of these markers help paint a picture of cardiovascular health.
Less hunger means less likelihood of giving up or cheating on your diet. It’s easier to live at a caloric deficit on keto than it is on traditional diets.
Balance Blood Sugar
With lower carbs comes blood sugar stability. This normalizes insulin levels, which is important for overall health and diabetes prevention.
Stabilize Energy Levels
When your body is using fat for fuel, you won’t experience that mid-afternoon crash or wild fluctuations in energy throughout the day.
Many people report reduced brain fog, improved focus and mental clarity on the ketogenic diet.
A bit about the ketogenic diet
- Keto is a high fat, moderate protein, and low-carbohydrate program that forces the body to utilize fat as energy instead of carbohydrates.
- The human body uses either glucose (found in carbohydrates) or “ketones” (found in fats), as sources of energy.
- When depriving the human body from carbohydrates, your body learns to burn ketones, which are produced by your liver.
- It is important to consume plentiful amounts of healthy fats (from avocado, fish, certain nuts, and seeds) and leafy green vegetables when following the ketogenic diet.
- In order to achieve a state of “ketosis”, where your body is utilizing ketones as energy, you should strictly follow a ketogenic diet.
- The average person reaches Ketosis within 2-10 days and must consume less than 50g of carbohydrates a day.
* Please consult a health professional before starting a keto diet, to make sure it is right for you.
Fed’s monthly publication about the food industry and the people behind it.Subscribe Now
No artificial facts added.
845 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6A 2M9