As the concerns around COVID-19 grow and measures tighten across the country we wanted to share with you the steps we are committed to taking at Fed to ensure the safely or our staff and members:
All of our ingredients are sourced from trusted suppliers who have implemented strong COVID-19 protocols and who we feel has taken an aggressive approach in dealing with the pandemic. Our team members who handle our ingredients have training in proper food safely measures.
At Fed we apply high levels of food safety precautions to protect against the transmission of any illness. These include:
- All non-kitchen staff will do their work from home, when possible
- Segregated, modular kitchen is off-limits to everyone except the kitchen team
- Plexiglass separation between stations in the facility
- All staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms when they arrive to the facility
- Staff in food production areas are required to wear non-medical masks, smocks, hairnets, disposable gloves and sleeve protectors.
- Strict hand-washing procedures in place for all food production staff
- Anyone showing any symptoms will not be allowed in the facility, and will be asked to stay home and self isolate for 2 weeks.
Due to the pandemic at Fed we’ve also made changes to our packaging and delivery protocols:
- We've overhauled our packaging and are rolling out our new environmentally friendly biodegradable containers (no return & reuse of any containers).
- Delivery drivers are asked to use sanitizer after each delivery and clean any touch-points in their vehicles before the start of their shift and wear non-medical masks.
- Any driver exhibiting symptoms will be asked to stay home.
- Our delivery drivers will be practicing no-contact delivery, by limiting their contact with our customers.
We are committed to providing the best quality food, service, and care to our customers, team members, and community. If you have any questions please send us an email at [email protected]